Advancing Women in Sport PODCAST
[ WOMEN ]
ADVANCING WOMEN IN SPORT PODCAST
Why Are We Researching Women in Sport?
- To raise awareness of gender inequity in sport for both athlete and non-athlete women.
- To enable to sporting industry and its leaders to access research-backed and evidence-based solutions to close the leadership gender gap in sport.
From Conversation to Action!
- Do you need to do something about gender equality and inclusion in your sporting organisation?
- Do you need more success attracting women to serve on boards, committees, or leadership roles?
- Do you need to increase the number of women in your talent, membership and corporate sponsorship pipeline?
- Then talk to Michelle
Michelle Redfern was a guest speaker at the SEDA College International Women's Day event. From the mom ent she began speaking she captured the attention of our students with her honest and down to earth manner. Her initial activity had them locked in on their competitive nature and ensured they remained invested in the whole presentation. Michelle was able to engage them with real life examples that resonated with the students and helped them to understand the challenges faced by women today in our society. Michelle’s presentation was really tailored to her audience and provided some great insight to the challenges of Women in sport and the massive potential for sport to grow with inclusive practices. We would recommend Michelle to anyone who is looking to move the conversation about gender diversity to the next level.
Michelle is a consummate professional and a leading expert in diversity, inclusion and advancement of women sport. She is a thought leader, a captivating keynote speaker, an engaging facilitator brings the best out of people and a well - researched panel moderator who holds enlivens panels helping contributors deliver thought provoking content. Above all Michelle’s warmth, passion and good humour helps her meaningfully connect with audiences and women she mentors and develops. Needless to say, I highly recommend her!